The Ultimate Kratom Guide for Beginners
Kratom, also known as Mitragyna Speciosa, is a tropical, evergreen plant from the coffee family. It naturally grows in the marshy regions of Southeast Asia, particularly in countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Myanmar. It can grow up to 13 meters, and its leaves have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Locals would handpick the leaves, dry them up and brew them into a beverage which they drank regularly. The mixture was and is still used for healing chronic pain, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Nobody knows when Kratoms usage has begun, but it is thought to be ancient. However, it was only in 1994 that Kratoms second most active ingredient, 7-hydroxy mitragynine was discovered, along with 20 other alkaloids. It is around that time that Kratoms popularity began to spread around the world and medical specialists began to have a closer look at it as an additional supplement to sustain the treatment of all sorts of chronic conditions.
If you have the recommendation to use Kratom and want to learn more about the most popular ways to consume it, here is a shortlist:
- Toss and Wash- You take it with water. It comes in the form of a powder, so you need to take the prescribed dosage with a spoon, throw it in your mouth and wash it down with any liquor of your choice.
- Brewing method- With this method, you need to boil the water in a pan until all its essence seeps well into the water. Then, you need to let it sit for a while. The last step is to strain it and sip it, just like you do with any green tea.
- Capsules- It is the form recommended to people who have an exact, accurate dosage and who already know what works for them. These are straightforward to use, just like any other type of capsules.
Now that you have an idea about how you can consume Kratom, we think that it is important to learn more about its health benefits. The list of health benefits is long, but we would like to mention the most important and popular ones. Here they are:
- Pain relief. It is the most common health benefit associated with the use of Kratom. There are two main types of pain, classified based on where it originates: nociceptive pain and neuropathic pain. Nociceptive pain appears as the result of trauma to the body, while neuropathic pain is caused by chronic conditions. Kratom works best with neuropathic pain, but you can use it with success for nociceptive pain as well.
- Relaxation. Kratom can induce relaxation. It is especially beneficial for people who suffer from social anxiety or depression. When you are more relaxed, you can also enjoy a more optimistic view of life in general, so depression-related symptoms begin to fade away.
- Energizing effects. Numerous sportsmen and women use Kratom as a supplement to obtain boosts of energy. It helps them sustain longer and more intense training sessions. If you want to use Kratom for energizing benefits, you should take it in the morning on an empty stomach.
Are you ready to try the benefits of Kratom? If you are, find the top places to buy kratom. You can buy it online, but make sure that you opt for a trustworthy provider. A seller that asks for a medical prescription before it sends out the order is a trustworthy one. It is a seller that cares for the well-being of its customers. KratomIQ is such an example. Check out their official website and place your order there, as their products are of top quality.